Thursday, February 5, 2009

My kit needs a name!!

I just put all my creative juice into creating this kit, and ran out before giving it a name. So HELP! This kit needs a name!!! Give me your best, and the winner will get it for free! Post your names in this thread by next Saturday (the 14th).

Everyone who even submits a name will get a coupon for 50% off the kit when it hits the store--so give it a go, everyone's a winner here!

And just for stopping by, I've got a template freebie for you! I know...I know...I shouldn't have.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Feb. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

Laura said...

"Splendor of Spring" or "Splendid Spring". Super cute and thanks for the template as well!

Anonymous said...

Wow! awesome template!!! Thank-you

clara said...

thank you for this beautiful template ; for your kit I propose "Sunny Day"
Good luck for It !

Unknown said...

I always love your templates! Thanks for sharing!! ;o) Unfortunately, I have no creative names but I hope you find one that you like! ;o) Beautiful kit, though!!

Ashley said...

I love the template! Thank you so much for it!
Beautiful kit!

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful template. Thank you for sharing it.

Aleksandra said...

Thank you for the template ! For your kit, I propose : "Revival". Anyway, that's what it makes me think of!

Mathilde said...

thank you for the template !! :)

Anonymous said...

thank you very much

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the template!
It is really nice!!

angels said...

Thanks for the template ;)

Pikachu said...

thanks so much for sharing !! this is super !!

Mélanie. said...

thank you for this template ;-)

MamanLscrap said...

Merci beaucoup il est super !!!!

Thanks it's beautiful !!!