Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm doing it AGAIN!!!

NAME MY KIT!!! I found that I absolutely LOVED getting such a fabulous array of name choices for my Springquility kit, that I don't think I ever want to name my own kits again! hahahaaa So here it is, Girls, my new kit without a name. (and it is SO about time I made a boy kit (considering I have 3 of the little guys!)

I'm doing it the same as before, the winning name will score you the kit free, and all submissions will get you a 50% off coupon for the kit.
I will choose the name Saturday morning (2/28), so please get your submission in by Friday in your choice of 3 locations: here on my blog, this thread at SSS, or this thread at DST.



And here is a QP freebie made with the kit:
Thanks for your help, and I can't wait to see what y'all come up with this time!!!
xoxo

11 comments:

x said...

what a sweet kit, here are my suggestions:

Little dirt Never hurt
Beautiful Mess
Boy + Dirt

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 24 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Lois B said...

Bugs, Boys and Springtime Fun is my choice - a great combination of fun.

Parker315@shaw.ca

Michele said...

What a adorable kit!

Inside My Pocket
Little Boy Blue

Good luck in deciding!

Michele at rmlfamily@msn.com

Hanna said...

What do you think about "Bugalicious"?

Carol A Padgett said...

How about Boy Bugtality

Kim said...

What a cute kit!!
I like:
Bugged
and
Don't bug me

Susyq1945 said...

I suggest one of these

Boys And Bugs Are Made Fo Springtime

Boys, Bugs, and Springtime Go Together

Boys Live For Bugs And Springtime

Ashley said...

I have already told you that I love this kit! haha
I can't wait to get it & use it for all my nephews in a mess pictures! (they have been stuck on mud pies lately! haha)

~Your Description girl! haha

~Ashley

Unknown said...

It's so funny to see the last comment...since I was going to suggest "Mud Pies and Dragonflies"! ;o)

Mimi said...

I couldn't email everyone who didn't leave their email address, so here's the code for the rest of you: MPD4HALF

Thank you so much everyone!!!