Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Blogging Virgin

So here it is...my obligatory first blog post. {insert regular saying about never having done this sort of thing before...blah blah blah}

I'm starting this blog to introduce the world to my digital scrapbooking designs. Okay, maybe not the world...I have no real feelings of grandeur here, but I would like to get my designs "out there"...wherever "there" may be. So if you like my stuff, make sure to send your friends, if you don't, be sure and send your friends anyway...maybe they have better taste than you. ;) (hahahaaaa)

xoxo
Mimi

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I popped your comment...dare i say it...cherry. LOL, I've seen that before but never thought I'd actually type that.

Okay, back to why I stopped by. My store Benevolent Boutique, is doing a charity collab for August made up of just templates. Of course I thought I you, since everyone adored the albums I made from your "Daddy" template.

If you're interested in participating drop me an email at crystal@benevolentboutique.com

I hope to hear from you soon and happy scrapping :)

P.S. I'm also having a paid designer call (hint, hint).

Unknown said...

LOVE your first blog! ;o) You make me smile!! And, look at you, already getting more offers and love!! You are AMAZING!!

Unknown said...

You do a wonderful job of letting your real personality show through in your blog. :) I just might have to pull a Manda and stalk you on a regular basis!!

Unknown said...

OMG! I love your sense of humor. :) I'm definitely bookmarking your blog. Thanks for making me smile!